Attention Ebay E-commerce Shoppers
Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for common customer issues.AVOID PURCHASING MISTAKES!!
All parts have a part number, to make sure you get the correct part, you look up the part number via the model / serial number of your machine. For engine parts, you use the model, type, serial numbers off the engine. ALL parts on your machines down to the washers and screws have part numbers. Pictures provided are only used to be guides.
EBAY ORDER ISSUES
If there is an issue with your Ebay order, do not send a email thru Ebay! To get proper customer service and a quick response, please open up a case with the Ebay Protection Center, such as Package Not Received, Or Not As Described. Please explain your situation clearly, you are speaking to us, not Ebay, so our reps can best assist you. For returns see below.
Sorry but we only ship to US Continental (lower 48 states) only.
Please ensure your shipping address is up to date, and correct information is provided before ordering. We can not change shipping address on Ebay.If you have a PO Box, make sure your address includes your physical street address as well to any avoid delays in shipping.
- Items under 16 ounces are mailed via USPS first class mail.
- Items over 15.9oz from 1-9 pounds generally ship USPS Priority mail (1-3 days), however in some cases we reserve the right to use UPS ground or another service.
- Generally packages over 10 pounds will ship UPS ground, however we reserve the right to switch to another service.
- Sorry we do NOT offer other expedited shipping services, such as overnight.
We are known for our fast processing. We ship orders out as fast as possible. However, the couriers and our employee's are human, we carry over 30,000 parts, and don't ship on weekends. Slow moving parts are more buried and need to be dug out, time of day, weather, cant find it, and other issues pop up daily. We really are constantly moving here to get you your parts as quick as possible. Remember shipping times are estimates, We do appreciate all your patience.
If ordering a large item, please make sure your phone number is included for the shipping courier.
- Please notice that Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays DO NOT count as business days.
- Seller is not responsible for wrong or undeliverable address.
- Buyers are responsible for shipping both ways. If a mistake was made, we will issue a shipping concession at our discretion.
• On Ebay, We accept payment by PayPal & Credit Cards.
• Payment must be received in 3 days after the auction ended.
• We do not accept partial payments.
• Payments made by Paypal E-checks take 7 days to clear. Having funds in your account or a credit card on backup should alleviate this issue.
We strongly suggest you refuse all damaged or open packages
POSTAGE DUE?!? Additional Shipping Charges
Do not pay any POSTAGE DUE, or additional shipping charges imposed by parcel couriers. You will NOT be reimbursed by us. SIMPLY, REFUSE THESE PACKAGES.
Many times, courier clerks make mistakes, and see packages that appear underpaid. Then overcharge the end customer so they are not inconvenienced sending the package back. It is their responsibility to check proper postage at the time of acceptance of the parcel and return if insufficient. The package then travels hundreds of miles and the processing clerk at the end, makes a judgement error, is wrong and overcharging end customer on what he/she thinks is "oversize". or under weight. We strongly urge postal service and others to stop this practice, we believe they do it to alleviate blame on their end to business, as all complaints from consumers do general blame us when this happens, yet we find that no mistake on our end regarding courier fee's was made. Never have we seen a single occurrence where our system was wrong on the correct postage amount. The customer should not be blackmailed to get his package quickly. Therefore we can not support a reimbursement program and request you refuse these packages.
A growing issue is that of customers yelling at sellers for packages that are caught up in the delivery system. Nothing is more frustrating, but yelling at us, is not going to help much, if at all. We can only provide the package to the couriers, we can't control what happens thereafter. If USPS, Please contact your local post office (local, not the 1-800 number) with your tracking number, to see if there is a issue with delivery, most of the time, its sitting at your local post office, or accidentally misdirected and a call can clear this up.
An RMA (return merchandise authorization) is required for ALL returns.
EBAY: You can file for an RMA thru MYEBAY
Go to Recent Purchase section. Find item, other actions, file for return
- There is a 14 day return policy on new non electronic items.
- A restocking fee applies to returns that are non defective.
- Sorry, no returns on excluded items, which are Electronics, Batteries, Hazardous, Power Equipment (machinery) and specially marked items.
- Defective electronic items are for exchange only, no refunds.
- All NEW power equipment with issues should be taken to a local dealer for warranty service repair/replacement and not returned to seller.
- A restocking fee on Ebay of 10% may be applied